Elliott Equipment Company and Utility One Source have revealed the E145 E-Line aerial work platform model. The E145 is a 145 ft. (44 m) truck-mounted aerial device that features an ANSI A92.2 aerial designation, material handling capabilities and dozens of new features and benefits. Designed primarily for use in transmission line construction applications, the E145 serves a broad market demand for excellent reach capabilities, ANSI A92.2 designation, material handling, and final weights that allow for permit-free installation on a 6x4 commercial chassis.
“The development of this E145 model,” said Jim Glazer, president of Elliott Equipment Company, “is a direct result of the strong relationship built over the past several years with the utility construction industry and Utility One Source to develop cutting edge and new products that make transmission line construction work easier, faster and more profitable for utilities and contractors worldwide.”
Key E145 E-Line’s features include:
• 145 ft. working height with full powered boom
• ANSI A92.2 aerial designation to eliminate OSHA test pick and proof test requirements
• 1,200 lb. (544 kg) capacity 36 by 72 in. (91 by 183 cm) detachable two-man platform with hydraulic yoke lifting system
• 15-ton (13.6 t) rated winch with a 9,600 lb. (4,354 kg) single line pull and 400 ft. (122 m) of synthetic rope
• Elliott’s “EZ-Crib’ two stage vertical outriggers for extended ground penetration
• Proportional wireless remote controls with an integrated work envelope / LMI display
• Standup ride-around control station with operator’s seat
• Hydraulic intensifier in the platform increases net usable capacity
• CANBUS outrigger control system
• 50-state bridge legal weights on 3 axles
The E145 model is available for retail and rental immediately from Utility One Source.